Mobile Check In
Now you can be fully mobile
Use your phone to check in while on the move
If you lead a busy lifestyle, finding time to sit down and check in might not always be possible.
That’s why we’re making a commitment to offer mobile check in on this site, and continue improving the service as we go forward.
Our mobile check in system allows you to seamlessly check in to confirm your presence on the flight – maybe even on your way to the airport! Without having to print anything, not even a boarding pass, you'll be able to go straight through security and onwards to your destination.
Now you can focus on what really matters - enjoying your trip to the full, whether you’re on your own, with your family or friends.
Things to remember
- Mobile check in becomes available as early as 23 hours before and up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Don’t risk missing your flight. Make sure that you check in at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time to avoid the risk of having your booking made null and classed as a no-show.
- Charge your phone’s battery at least two hours before you plan on using it to check in to your flight. If you can’t show the boarding pass on your mobile, it will have to be printed from our service desks, causing you delays.
At the moment, mobile check in is only available for all our flights leaving from Malta International Airport, London Heathrow, and Moscow Sheremetyevo.
We are currently working to offer check in from even more of our airports. You can sign up for MyKM
to be notified via email when we introduce the service later on.
How does Mobile Check in work?
If your phone or mobile device has a connection through Wi-Fi, GPRS, WAP or 3G you will be able to use it to check in. Follow these easy steps:
- Click on the mobile check in button above or from the homepage.
- Fill in the required details, including passenger name and surname, flight number and reservation record (PNR).
- At this stage you may decide to change or pick your seat.
- There’s no need to print your boarding pass; just present your digital mobile boarding receipt at the gate.
If you have any questions about mobile check in, you can visit the support category.