Cargo Terminal Services
Air Malta Cargo Systems and Transhipment Centre provides for Cargo Terminal services at Malta 24 hours a day and offers facilities of:
- Warehousing (Import/Export/Courier)
- Customs Clearance
- Cashier Service
- Charges Collect
- Issue of Airway bills
- Tracking & Tracing
The Cargo Warehouse is equipped with environmental friendly and modern state-of-the-art equipment and can handle bulk and unitized cargo.
- Mortuary for Storage/Release of Human Remains
- Cold Room with a set temperature of +2 to + 4 degrees Celsius
- Aircraft Pallets roller systems with a Hydraulic Platform.
- 24 hours security surveillance with CCTV cameras.
Clearance outside office hours can be carried out on request and pre notification to Air Malta by email on:
Cargo documents processing for Customs Clearance: 2 hours on actual flight arrival; Releases - 4 hours on actual flight arrival (subject to customs availability)
Priority will be given to: Newspapers, Urgent medicines, Perishables, Human Remains, live animals, Diplomatic Mail and in certain urgent cases ship spares.
For further details and Warehouse handling charges please contact:
CargoSystems Terminal Services
Tel : +356 2299 4243
Fax : +356 2299 4242