Cargo Terminal Services
Air Malta Cargo Systems and Transhipment Centre provides Cargo Terminal services for Malta 24 hours a day and offers the following facilities:
- Warehousing (Import/Export/Courier)
- Customs Clearance
- Cashier Service
- Charges Collect
- Issue of Airway bills
- Tracking & Tracing
- Mortuary for Storage/Release of Human Remains
- Cold Room with a set temperature of +2 to +8 degrees Celsius and +15 to +25 degrees Celsius
- Aircraft Pallets roller systems with a Hydraulic Platform
- 24 hours security surveillance with CCTV cameras
- Security screening service.
The Cargo Warehouse is equipped with environmental friendly and modern equipment and can handle bulk and unitized cargo.
Clearance outside office hours can be carried out on request and pre notification to Air Malta by email on:
Cargo documents processing for Customs Clearance: 2 hours on actual flight arrival; Releases - 4 hours on actual flight arrival (subject to customs availability)
Priority will be given to: Newspapers, Urgent medicines, Perishables, Human Remains, live animals, Diplomatic Mail and in certain urgent cases ship spares.
For further details and Warehouse handling charges please contact:
Tel : +356 2299 4248