Marine & Offshore Travel - Terms and Conditions
To become a member of Air Malta’s Marine & Offshore programme, certain conditions must be satisfied and these are listed below.
Other programme documents and communication media (e.g. newsletters, account updates) will contain other conditions as may be published from time to time. Once accepted as member of the Marine & Offshore programme, a guarantee letter with official letterhead must be sent when applying for a ticket.
The letter must include details of travel, passport number, the seaman book number and country of issuance (seaman only), name of vessel/platform. Applicants must be ready to present seaman’s book, contract of employment and letter of guarantee upon check-in at airport.
General Terms and Conditions
Click here to return to the Marine & Offshore Travel page.
- By participating in Marine & Offshore Programme, the member will agree to the following terms and conditions which are constructed in accordance with Maltese Law.
- Air Malta Marine & Offshore Programme is open for membership for any person aged 18 years or over who has an employment relationship with a Marine related Company.
- Admission as member to the Marine & Offshore Programme is solely at the discretion of the responsible Air Malta Programme Manager.
- Companies or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- To participate in the Marine & Offshore Programme, passengers must submit a completed and signed application form to Air Malta, which will be acknowledged, indicating acceptance of the terms and conditions as stated here.
- Only one person can be enrolled per Marine & Offshore account. Membership is strictly personal. In case of misuse, Marine & Offshore membership will be immediately cancelled.
- There is no legal entitlement to membership of the Marine & Offshore programme.
- Concessions and services that entitle the user to claim services provide by the Marine & Offshore programme are not transferable to other accounts: Retroactive concessions will not be given for flights taken prior to enrolment. Concessions and services not transferrable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
- Membership to the programme alone will not entitle the member to the concessions and services. Concessions and services are only granted if the applicable endorsements are inserted on the valid travel ticket.
- Unless otherwise stated, membership is valid for a period of 12 months or unless terminated earlier pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership shall lapse when the employment relationship referred to in section 2 or other preconditions to membership cease to be applicable, if not before.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by Air Malta, with or without notice to the member. In the event of programme termination, Air Malta will make reasonable effort to give members prior notice. Air Malta shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such termination or change.
- By applying for membership, individuals authorise Air Malta to use any stored data relating to their membership for its marketing and communications purposes.